I never met a chocolate I didn't like.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is in the Air


image courtesy flickr


Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

As part of our packaging for Valentine's Day - we include a small card for you to write a small message for the intended recipient.

But - you don't know what to say? How about one of these beautiful quotes....

  • Love is nothing...To be loved is something....To love and be loved is everything.
  • True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time
  • To love someone deeply gives you strength, being loved by someone deeply gives you courage
  • My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you
  • When I met you my heart skipped a beat - the sun became the moon, and cold turned into heat. Roses weren't red, violets weren't blue - All because I fell in love with you
  • A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
  • And think not you can Direct the course of love, For love, If it finds you worthy, Directs your course.
  • Brief is life but love is long.
  • Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. 
  • For you see, each day I love you more
    Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
  • Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
  • The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it.  You and you alone make me feel that I am alive.  Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough
  • A hundred hearts would be too few
    To carry all my love for you.
  • He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began
  • You don't have to go looking for love when it's where you come from.
  • Love me and the world is mine.
  • You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  • Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
  • Will you love me in December as you do in May,
    Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
    When my hair has all turned gray,
    Will you kiss me then and say,
    That you love me in December as you do in May?
  • I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
    After the day's great sun.
  • Open your heart and take us in,
    Love - love and me.
  • me how many beads there are
    In a silver chain
    Of evening rain,
    Unravelled from the tumbling main,
    And threading the eye of a yellow star: -
    So many times do I love again.
  • True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall - but you are there to catch them. 
  • Trip over love, you can get up.  Fall in love and you fall forever.
  • To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world
  • It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.
  • I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
  • Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! 
  • Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. 
  • I've fallen in love many times... always with you.
  • What I need to live has been given to me by the earth.  Why I need to live has been given to me by you.
  • For twas not into my ear you whispered
    But into my heart
    Twas not my lips you kissed
    But my soul
And my personal favourite...

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.







0 comments:

Post a Comment