I never met a chocolate I didn't like.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Market Appearance

I can't believe I haven't written about this yet - it's been so hectic here lately (in a good way of course).

We attended our first market courtesy of Shining Stars Baby and Childrens Markets on February 5th 2011.

To say the day was INCREDIBLY hot is a massive understatement - I arrived to find no air conditioning and was instantly grateful for the cold bags I pack everything in.

I can now safely say that my chocolate will withstand high temperatures - by the time I left at 1.30pm it was pushing 44 degrees outside and inside all we had was some large ceiling fans - however it was enough air movement that the chocolates were *just* starting to go soft.

I had a brilliant day - met the beautiful Nicci (FINALLY!!!) from Cupcakes in Camden - I have been a massive fan of this incredibly talented (and humble) woman for a long time - to actually met her in person I *may* have had a little superstar moment.

It was fantastic to met so many people and I'm looking forward to the baby showers and children's parties to come - don't forget, we do our Choctacular Parties for adults as well :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment