I never met a chocolate I didn't like.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Shower

One of my beautiful friends is having a Baby Shower in a few weeks - this is baby number three but first time round baby shower and I am BEYOND honoured to have been asked to help with favours and food.

With that in mind - here is the inspiration board I am working from - the theme colours are purple/turquoise and gold (mum knows the gender but not many people do - lucky to say I *might* know who she is baking away so beautifully) and Fairytales (for me that means a happily ever after that comes from the blissful love of children). To emphasis this beautiful woman's spiritual beliefs the Sun and Moon also play a major role.




I have my first official meeting with the beautiful goddess next week - I cannot wait :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment